CalCAN is a non-profit organization that relies on charitable donations. We will use your support to:
- Cultivate farmer leadership on climate change and agriculture policy
- Organize field days for farmers, government staff, policymakers and advocates
- Host educational forums and produce materials
- Advocate for policies that incentivize climate-friendly farming practices
A one-time tax-deductible donation or monthly pledge can be made safely and securely by clicking the Donate button below to make a contribution through PayPal or with your credit card.
California Climate and Agriculture Network (CalCAN)
PO Box 1366
Sebastopol, CA 95473
Please make checks payable to ‘CalCAN’. We will mail you a tax receipt.
We would like to acknowledge the support of the following foundations and businesses:
- 11th Hour Project
- Clif Bar Family Fund
- Columbia Foundation
- David & Lucile Packard Foundation
- Farm Aid
- Foxwhelp Fund of Tides Foundation
- Marisla Foundation
- New Belgium Brewery
- United Natural Foods Inc.
- USDA’s Sustainable Agriculture Research & Education program
- William Zimmerman Foundation